Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Spirit and Music

I guess the higher power does exist, I was desperately searching for a apple iPad usb cable and after 3 rounds up and down, I just asked the universe with my hands joined, eyes closed and divine! It was right there in front of me on the sofa, as if it was playing hide and seek in a very kind and loving way :)

I'm working on a lot of things right now

  • Transfer files to iPad
  • Ready around 15 tracks for the album release
  • Ready 4 Websites
  • Ready GAds Campaign
  • SEO, SMO
Just send me some of your positive vibration and I'll amplify that for you and send a inspired #EDM musical piece with your voice, just for you.

Subscribe for: 
1: The Magic of the Binaural (Meditation Album)
2: A new EDM Dance Album

Coming this December!


Regards
Fiazio

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
Fiazio Productions by Fiazio is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.fiazio.com

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o Back To Top Of Page